Our hotel is located less than 6 miles from downtown Miami giving you convenient access to many of the area's top attractions. Explore the vibrant city of Miami during your next trip. From shopping to sporting events, there is something for everyone to enjoy. After a full day of adventure, sit back and relax with us at Four Points Coral Gables. Make sure to check out all the things to do in Coral Gables during your next visit to Miami.
- Miami Seaquarium - The Miami Seaquarium is the oldest oceanarium in the country and offers interactive programs about marine biology, the oceans, and marine life.
- Miami International Airport - MIA is located just 5 miles away from Four Points Coral Gables. Relax and enjoy your stay knowing that you are not too far away to your next destination.
- Port of Miami - Also known as PortMiami, the Port of Miami is recognized as the "Cruise Capital of the World" and "Cargo Gateway of the Americas."
- Zoo Miami - The Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens, more commonly referred to as Zoo Miami, is the only tropical zoo in the United States and is home to over 3,000 animals, including many endangered animals.
- South Beach - Also known as SoBe, South Beach is a popular beach destination, located east of Miami, between Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Little Havana - Little Havana is a vibrant neighborhood in Miami. It is named after Havana, the capital and largest city in Cuba. Little Havana offers a taste of multicultural Miami at its best. This hot-spot includes delicious fruit stands, art galleries, Cuban restaurants and cigar shops.
Sports + Shops
- Miami International Mall - This mall spans more than 1 million square feet and offers more than 140 of the latest retail and fashion brands.
- Dolphin Mall - As Miami's largest shopping center with 240 retail stores and a variety of popular dining and entertainment outlets you're sure to find something for everyone.
- American Airlines Arena - Home of the Miami Heat NBA team as well as several other sports and entertainment events throughout the year. Ideally located on the downtown Miami waterfront of Biscayne Bay between the bustling city and beautiful beaches.
- Sun Life Stadium - Located in Miami Gardens, Sun Life Stadium is home to the Miami Dolphins National Football League team and the University of Miami Hurricanes football team.
- American Airlines Arena
- Coconut Grove
- Dolphin Mall
- Fairchild Tropical Gardens
- Little Havana
- Marlins Park
- Miami Beach
- Miami International Airport
- Miami International Mall
- Miami Seaquarium
- Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
- Port of Miami
- Shops at Merrick Park
- South Beach
- Sun Life Stadium
- The Biltmore Golf Course
- University of Miami, Coral Gables Campus
- Zoo Miami