Things to do in Miami
Our hotel is located less than 6 miles from downtown Miami giving you convenient access to many of the area's top attractions.
Explore our list of can't-miss sites and things to do in Miami below.
- Miami International Mall - This mall spans more than 1 million square feet and offers more than 140 of the latest retail and fashion brands.
- Dolphin Mall - As Miami's largest shopping center with 240 retail stores and a variety of popular dining and entertainment outlets you're sure to find something for everyone.
- Miami International Airport - MIA is located just 5 miles away.
- Port of Miami - Also known as PortMiami, the Port of Miami is recognized as the "Cruise Capital of the World" and "Cargo Gateway of the Americas."
- Sun Life Stadium - Located in Miami Gardens, Sun Life Stadium is home to the Miami Dolphins National Football League team and the University of Miami Hurricanes football team.
- AmericanAirlines Arena - Home of the Miami Heat NBA team as well as several other sports and entertainment events throughout the year. Ideally located at the downtown Miami waterfront of Biscayne Bay between the bustling city and beautiful beaches.
- Zoo Miami - The Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens, more commonly referred to as Zoo Miami, is the only tropical zoo in the United States and is home to over 3,000 animals, including many endangered animals.
- Miami Seaquarium - The Miami Seaquarium is the oldest oceanarium in the country and offers interactive programs about marine biology, the oceans and marine life.
- South Beach - Also known as SoBe, South Beach is a popular beach destination, located east of Miami, between Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
Explore more things to do in Coral Gables >