Things to do in Coral Gables
Our hotel is located in the heart of Coral Gables giving you convenient access to more than 120 restaurants within walking distance of the hotel, historic landmarks, and top-rated residential districts. We're a quick 5 miles from Miami International Airport (MIA), 6 miles from downtown Miami and 7 miles from the "Cruise Capital of the World." Check out some of the best things to do in Coral Gables below.
- Coconut Grove - Just south of Downtown and the Beaches sits boutique shops, eclectic restaurants, and Miami's original art gallery district.
- Village of Merrick - This upscale lifestyle center in Coral Gables opened in 2002 and features over 100 tenant stores and restaurants.
Explore The City
- Fairchild Tropical Gardens - Explore this premier conservation and education-based tropical plant garden as they work around the world to protect our horticulture.
- The Biltmore Golf Course - Take a break and hit the tee box for 18 holes at this public par 71 golf course, located less than 2 miles from the hotel. Short on time? Grab a bite to eat at the on-site restaurant and take in the views.
- Miami Beach - Sun, sand and so much more. From the beautiful beaches and turquoise waters to the urban metropolis, something for everyone at Miami Beach.